SAP Business One Engineer
Hồ Chí Minh,
Build robust infrastructure to manage warehouse operations.
Build applications to ensure data is replicated across the two company databases.
Build additional intercompany functions as required.
Use SAP B1 Workflow to streamline business processes and build applications to automate business functions.
Implement MRP Wizard or similar applications to automate procurement.
Build application to ensure data integrity in Master Data.
Build API’s to integrate data from other business applications into SAP B1 though DI API.
Build analytics dashboards for C-Suite executives.
Build clear structure to manage code deployment for business applications.
Document code deployment as well as write documentation for API’s
Train other departments on best practices in SAP B1
Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science/IT or equivalent major)
Strong SAP Business One Software Development skills
Some knowledge of SAP B1 SDK with Visual Studio – VB.Net or C#.Net – desirable.
Some knowledge of SAP Business One Integration experience desirable but not essential.
Forms customization & development
SAP Business One dashboards
Crystal Report writing
Strong documentation skills
Good understanding of business processes and business process mapping to SAP B1
Have experience of infrastructure is plus
Understand Business Intelligence report.
What's great in the job?
- No outbound calls, you get leads and focus on providing value to them
- You sell management software to directors of SMEs: interesting projects and people
- Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Accounting, Inventory, HR, Project Mgt, etc.
- Direct coordination with functional consultants for qualification and follow ups
- High commissions for good performers