Hồ Chí Minh,
A developer who utilizes PHP advanced server-side programming language to design, code, or maintain web applications is a PHP developer. Developers use PHP to do front-end and back-end web development. They also have comprehensive technical knowledge of other programming and computer technologies. This allows them to be able to integrate their applications with other systems and software. PHP means PHP Hypertext Processors that is used to handle Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) documents or other websites.
Documenting technical specifications
Testing for application bugs
Writing programming code
Designing the application according to specifications
Coordinating with designers, administrators, and other programmers
Prioritizing tasks and daily activities
Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science/IT or equivalent major)
Excellent programming, debugging, and implementation skills
Team work capabilities
Flexibility and dependability
Effective communication strategies
Good graphical knowledge and expertise
Technical knowledge and comprehension of web protocols
What's great in the job?
- No outbound calls, you get leads and focus on providing value to them
- You sell management software to directors of SMEs: interesting projects and people
- Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Accounting, Inventory, HR, Project Mgt, etc.
- Direct coordination with functional consultants for qualification and follow ups
- High commissions for good performers